Nov 25, 2016
It's Black Friday! Ready or not the holiday season is here.
The holiday season can be one of our favorite seasons, but it's also one of the most stressful times of the year. Here's our list of recommended self care tips for the holidays:
1. Give yourself permission to say no.
2. Find ways to engage all of your senses to re-energize yourself.
3. Bake a cherished recipe and savor the memory that comes with it.
4. Remember, you're in charge of your schedule.
5. Avoid overindulgence.
6. Don't get out of your exercise routine.
7. Plan to stay organized.
If you have some of holiday self care tips that you would like to share with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be a privilege to share them with our listeners.
Don't forget to check out the latest blogs on our website at www.theheartofhospice.com.