Aug 18, 2017
In 2011, Bronnie Ware, a palliative care nurse, published a book based on the comments of the dying patients that she served, called The Top Five Regrets of the Dying. In her book she details the 5 reasons.
In this episode, Helen & Jerry share those 5 regrets and encourages the listener to live a life of no regrets. Most of us will come to the end of our lives, not with regrets about what we did, but regrets about what we didn't do.
Here are the top 5 regrets as listed by Bronnie Ware.
1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.